Instead of working on the several crack posts that I have to finish, I ended up doing some work on the backend of the website.
I made an attempt to create the exclusionary filter that I’ve been promising for over a year, but the on site experiments for it have failed. As a result, it’s time to go back to the drawing board and try to figure things out again.
But this is also a good jumping point to introduce a page for the site that I’ve been working on since it migrated to esterior.net. This page is where any projects that I am working on for the site will be publicly posted, such as the exclusionary filter that I mentioned above. On this page, you can also see the changelog based on any major updates that have happened on the backend, as well.
If a project comes up that requires funding, the possibility may be opened for regular readers of the site to be able to pitch in directly to funding that feature, and then they will receive credit on the page when the feature goes live.
You can find the page here, or in the dropdown for ‘about this site.’